• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization Code for GoLive 9

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having to use GoLive 9 to edit some old webpages before moving to Dreamweaver.  When I launch my GoLive 9 in my Mac (OS10.14.2) tells me I need to re-activate my software.  A box appears with my Serial Number, then my Activation Number, then my Activation Type (Repair 161:41).  There are six boxes under this for the Activation Code.  My question is how do I get the Authorization Code?  There are no telephone numbers active with Adobe to do this anymore.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoLive 9 is an application around the time of Adobe CS 3.

I think the activation server is stopped in the same way.

Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

However, since it is out of guarantee of operation at macOS 10.14, there is no guarantee that it can be installed.

Please try OS environment of OS X 10.4 or 10.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used GoLive  up through CS5 when I was running GoLive 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5 is guaranteed operation up to OS X 10.8.

In any case, not supported in macOS 10.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My GoLive 9 will launch in 10.14.2.  It is just asking me for the Authorization Code.  GoLive 9 worked with the other apps in my Creative Suite 6 and later CC.  I just need someone from Adobe to tell me what the authorization code is for my already registered software.  Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines