Highlighted

Bad eyesite Font view in Local/Remote enlarge?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Dreamweaver and do not have good eyesite. Is it possible to enlarge the view for Local/Remote Server inside DreamweaverDW.PNG, (the files that I am working with) Like you do in a browser I would just us Ctrl +.

Thank you,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Code, Design and Live view respond to Ctrl + + but not the Files Panel.   Have you tried the Windows magnifier?

Win key + + or Win key + -

image.png

Topics

How to, Interface, Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bad eyesite Font view in Local/Remote enlarge?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Dreamweaver and do not have good eyesite. Is it possible to enlarge the view for Local/Remote Server inside DreamweaverDW.PNG, (the files that I am working with) Like you do in a browser I would just us Ctrl +.

Thank you,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Code, Design and Live view respond to Ctrl + + but not the Files Panel.   Have you tried the Windows magnifier?

image.png

Topics

How to, Interface, Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible within Dreamweaver. You can, however, change the system font size by right cliccking the desktop and choosing Display Settings.

junk.jpg

Once in the Display Settings window, choose a larger font size

junk.jpg

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Ben, this works,  I did a custom for 120, and I can see it  much better. Maybe they can put something in Dreamweaver for this soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
^Zit^ LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Nancy, I did this and it does work. I click on setting and did a custom for 120 and I can see it much better. thank you again,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Learn Resources
Add a group