Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ben Pleysier's Missing Post

Mentor ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forward-02.png

I blacked out personal email addresses. Ben's post is at the bottom of the screen capture. After I threatened to take action, his accusatory post was removed from the forum... likely to destroy evidence.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now, five minutes later, Ben's original post on the locked thread has reappeared:

forward-02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you want this public stoush.

It is very clear from a topic that ALsp​ started here PVII Support Forums + General Web Design, CSS, and Dreamweaver Discussions and was answered by VL Branko and Weather guy (alias for Richard Lefko) that there is a collusion.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are disturbed, Ben. Those are innocent posts from months ago. They, like a large number of other Adobe customers, are simply not happy with Adobe's subscription model - among other things. How you can roll that into collusion is beyond understanding. No rational man could ever come to that conclusion unless he was truly on a witch hunt. Perhaps you should bring these two men in for questioning and extract a confession. You cannot make horrible accusations without proper proof, Ben. I'm not stupid enough to do such a thing. But I will defend myself. And I assume the two gentlemen you defamed will also seek to defend themselves. You've already done irreparable harm. I'm willing to allow a full and humble apology. You should take it. It's the right thing to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, I have trouble understanding your position. I have a certain difficulty to understand English, no longer practising it on a daily basis... so maybe some things go over my head and I don't perceive the subtleties...

I would say....

you talk about defamation, but for there to be defamation, there must be a capture of a fact on the public road... except that I read about it, it is you who defame Ben... the exchanges between Ben and your customers... only concern Ben and your customers... there it is you who make them public.

moreover to tell the truth by reading the promotional emails concerning your extensions, I immediately answered the poster by telling him about the water glass.... read again the thread.... just because.... I say to myself.... hmmm... that's not free...

then most of the time, in many thread you say that Dreamweaver is not a good software, that Dreamweaver without extensions is nothing, then Adobe team made always bad choice, without forgetting that no one drive Dreamweaver... so this plus that... makes understanding complex for us that don't speak english in a native way....

I promise you that seen from the outside and without too much understanding of the finesse, we can really have the impression that you are only promoting your extensions... and going down Bootstrap, plugins other than yours, and Dreamweaver (except CS6 which works perfectly with the extension manager)

I'm certainly wrong, but that's what shows through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Birnou, and others, please be careful in replying; Mr Al Sparber of PVII has threatened with legal action. He also assumes that his two cohorts will do the same. They could implicate anyone to their choosing. This has become a serious matter, not to be taken lightly. I have been there and done that. It can become a heavy financial burden.

I have been advised to say no more and suggest that others do the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Birnou,

Your post makes absolutely no sense. The fact that someone marked it as helpful only shows negatively on them. In America, and in most of the free world, one ordinarily does not bring charges without proof. You do not seem to understand that. If you have a language handicap here, you really should not offer an opinion. Or perhaps contact me directly to assess the situation from my perspective.

A charge such as collusion is serious and in order to make it public (a term you are not using correctly) there should be strong proof. What Ben has is less than circumstantial. Using his logic I can easily accuse him and perhaps Nancy of collusion to either silence my voice or get me banned from the forum.

I just never realized the extent of evil intent here. I won't make that mistake again. This forum is simply not worth it. And if anyone thinks that mentioning (or as you so ineloquently put it) promoting extensions here is our intent, they are delusional. Normal people do not do marketing in small, dark caves. There is no business to be mined here, even if I wanted to.

Ben has clearly violated US law. Whether I pursue legal action is something I will consider after the holidays.

Small people, Birnou. In the old days, before political correctness, some called them washer women.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why you guys engage with He's always right anyway.

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you at least tell me, specifically, what I may have done to you in the past to warrant your personal attack? I know you were once a customer of ours. Did I ban you from our forum or newsgroup? Perhaps for off-colored posts or personal attacks? Did I deny you support? I've marked your post as abusive, because... well... it is abusive and personal. If you were smarter, you might want to contact me and get things out in the open. I'm very accommodating that way, and if I somehow offended you in the past, perhaps we can move beyond that. I'm kind of cool in a way to have most of the ACPs piling on, but I'm all for rising above the fray and mending fences, and all that. But it does tale at least two to Tango.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Energize  wrote

I don't know why you guys engage with He's always right anyway.

ALsp  wrote

Can you at least tell me, specifically

Took a minute to find, but I recall them being more specific in another thread previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Took a minute to find, but I recall them being more specific in another thread previously.

Yes, thanks. I recall that. It was a pretty vicious attack I'd say. But it still did not broach what I actually did to warrant it. It would be nice to talk it out (and I have offered privately to do so)... but a public forum is not usually the best place to do that. What I can say, inarguably, is that I have never launched a personal attack publicly such as the one in your cited post above. I have faced off against a customer or two in the past for posting off-color or personal rants on our various support media. But being human, no one is ever perfect. But I do know that kind of personal attack is never called for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only that, he is also waving his defamation victim card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've defamed 3 people. You pointed to a thread on our forum. You failed to see (I would have told you if you'd checked first) that one of your conspiracy targets has been a member of our forum for approximately one week. You flatter me by thinking I can cast a spell in such a short time. You don't flatter yourself, though, Ben. You are preaching to the choir here and there is not one iota of logic in your accusations. That you continue to be allowed to post on this forum is a testament to something. I'm not exactly sure what. Your personal attacks seem to shift to different people at different times. Perhaps there is a cycle involved and I'm just unlucky to have hit you at a bad time. I'm really sorry for you. This is a season of happiness (for some people) yet you cast a really dark pall. It's really a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before this thread is locked, I will say that I have contacted Adobe. My faith in the truth will not be shaken and I will not be bullied off the forum. Accusations have been made and it doesn't take a legal degree to see that they are vicious assumptions without a shred of proof. But know this, if it does take a legal degree to settle this, then so be it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines