Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BOOK classroom in a book

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, pleasure to meet you.

I need information about Dreamweaver (but also about photosho, illustrator ecc) CLASSROOM IN A BOOK 2019 releas:

WHEN will be available the ITALIAN version??

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

I don't know what the publishers have planned.  Books are typically out of date before they ever reach the shelf because Adobe Creative Cloud products have a rapid update cycle.  Online resources are more up to date than printed ones.   And you can post questions in these forums where fellow  product users can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what the publishers have planned.  Books are typically out of date before they ever reach the shelf because Adobe Creative Cloud products have a rapid update cycle.  Online resources are more up to date than printed ones.   And you can post questions in these forums where fellow  product users can help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines