Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bootstrap components

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

Just looking for some help I had been happily using Adobe Muse until they announced that it will be discontinued So I thought now is the time to get in to code. I have found Bootstrap really useful as a bridge between Muse and DW.

My question is, is there a way to add more pre-styled bootstrap components to the components panel in Dreamweaver? for example I have also been using Bootstrap Studio which has pre-styled footer's, parallax scrolling images, and numerous nav bars.

I really want to keep using DW as I love the way it works but if i can add the extra components it would be amazing.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

I'm with Osgood on this. 

I use my custom snippets folder a lot for carousels, forms, etc....   In fact DW, comes with many of these already in your Snippets under Bootstrap.  So you can just keep adding to the list. 

Inserting snippets is done with a double-click on desired snippet   Or you can create Ctrl+ or Cmnd+ Trigger keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you just add the Bootstrap components you require to your snippets collection, thats all the component are in DW. Infact Im confused as to why there are Bootstrap components and Bootstrap snippets in DW, they are effectively more or less the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with Osgood on this. 

I use my custom snippets folder a lot for carousels, forms, etc....   In fact DW, comes with many of these already in your Snippets under Bootstrap.  So you can just keep adding to the list. 

Inserting snippets is done with a double-click on desired snippet   Or you can create Ctrl+ or Cmnd+ Trigger keys.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines