Highlighted

Can educational copies of Dreamweaver be used for commercial purposes, if it is volunteer work?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am currently taking a Dreamweaver course at my local college, and we had the idea to use the software to help an animal adoption center. They have an outdated webpage, and are asking for volunteer's to design them a new one. Would this be a legal usage of the software, because we are not reviving compensation?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

According to Adobe's FAQ, yes, you can use the educational version for commercial purposes (fourth bullet point)...

Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

The program itself cannot be resold though.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can educational copies of Dreamweaver be used for commercial purposes, if it is volunteer work?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am currently taking a Dreamweaver course at my local college, and we had the idea to use the software to help an animal adoption center. They have an outdated webpage, and are asking for volunteer's to design them a new one. Would this be a legal usage of the software, because we are not reviving compensation?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

According to Adobe's FAQ, yes, you can use the educational version for commercial purposes (fourth bullet point)...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. you can use Dreamweaver to work on real projects.  No problem.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 1