• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I edit my Dreamweaver sites on two different computers?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my personal laptop and my work desktop. I now have an Adobe license through my school, so can put Dreamweaver on both computers. I would like to be able to edit my website on both computers, but is that even done? Would the two sync? Thanks, e

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In short, yes 🙂

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a Creative Cloud Subscription, you can install it on an unlimited number of actual computers, Mac, Windows or both. Of those installations, you can have two machines logged in using your subscription username and password at any given time.

If you save your files to your Creative Cloud Storage (or any other remotely accessible storage space) you can keep your files synced in a number of ways.

A "work and home machines" or "work machine and laptop" setup is what, I would think, the majority of developers use with Adobe software since the license is basically built to do that and has been since the old Creative Suite days. The Creative Suite versions weren't as flexible as CC, but still allowed 2 machines, though they would need to both be a Mac or a Windows box. There was no cross-platform version back then. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines