Highlighted

Can I run Dreamweaver CC on my Laptop and my desktop consecutively

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running DW CC on my Laptop, but since I  upgraded my desktop, I would prefer to run it on the Desktop, however, I would like to keep it on my Laptop for when I have to visit with clients. Is this feasible without having to get 2 licenses?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

You are allowed 2 installations for personal use, meaning that you are allowed to use the program one at a time.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I run Dreamweaver CC on my Laptop and my desktop consecutively

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running DW CC on my Laptop, but since I  upgraded my desktop, I would prefer to run it on the Desktop, however, I would like to keep it on my Laptop for when I have to visit with clients. Is this feasible without having to get 2 licenses?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

You are allowed 2 installations for personal use, meaning that you are allowed to use the program one at a time.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0
RupertT LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could install Dreamweaver on 122 devices but only 2 can be activated at a time. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0