• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access lesson files

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to Peachpit Press. I entered the ISPN number. It didn't work. I rechecked and retyped at least 3 times. It is a brand new book. Still no luck. I contacted support. They wrote back that I needed to send a proof of purchase. I sent the Amazon order number and link. They seemed to be satisfied with that and said they had moved my case up to the next level.  I have given up waiting on them. I can go through the book and benefit from it without the files but I would rather have them. Where would people who bought the book used go to get files? The unofficial page? I certainly cannot be the only person who had this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what has that to do with Dreamweaver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this Dreamweaver product user forum has nothing to do with books, PeachPit Press or purchases from Amazon.  You're in the wrong place for that.

You'll find plenty of Dreamweaver CC tutorials online.  See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/tutorials.html

Post back if you have a specific question about using Dreamweaver.  The experts will be happy to help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the replies, Just after I posted this I got an E-mail from Adobe with the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines