• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot alter property values in Developer Tools

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Firefox and its Developer Tools.  I load up a page and by ticking/unticking the property values I can see the effect of any changes I make.  Nothing new here you say, and I have been happily working on my website pages in this way.

BUT today I find this page http://v50.ancestry.higgsy.co.uk/contact6.php does not change when I untick any of the property values e.g. untick the background property, nothing happens. Unticking any of the values has no effect.  What is going on?

You may notice the page is different from my other pages because it is a .php page.  I think I got some of that code from Mr Osgood but I don’t think he is to blame for this problem!

any suggestions would be much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

oh dear, what a fool am I!  I never noticed the previous rule became active!!  Many thanks Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BenPleysier_0-1599735294930.png

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh dear, what a fool am I!  I never noticed the previous rule became active!!  Many thanks Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines