Highlighted

CC 2018 Too Slow

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 2 years I've been paying the monthly $50 for all CC apps because I use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat but I just can't stand CC any longer. I have a high-end Windows machine and these apps take forever to load and there are too many bugs to count. Pretty sad to see Adobe fall so hard.

I've gone back to my old, purchased versions on DVD and they work great! Good bye CC, you will not be missed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC 2018 Too Slow

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 2 years I've been paying the monthly $50 for all CC apps because I use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat but I just can't stand CC any longer. I have a high-end Windows machine and these apps take forever to load and there are too many bugs to count. Pretty sad to see Adobe fall so hard.

I've gone back to my old, purchased versions on DVD and they work great! Good bye CC, you will not be missed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2018 0

Have something to add?