• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Empty

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - My Dreamweaver CC Libraries panel is empty.

I do have a Creative Cloud account.  Dreamweaver is signed in to my account.  I do have colour swatches set up, and when signing into Creative Cloud Libraries on the web I see the Kuler colour themes.

CC Libraries is visible in Illustrator, and showing my library of colour themes, but nothing is visible in the panel in Dreamweaver.

I'm using Dreamweaver 2017.5 on a Mac.

Wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

did you try setting your prefs from the CC desktop app... there is a TAB called Files, then a check box allowing to sync CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try setting your prefs from the CC desktop app... there is a TAB called Files, then a check box allowing to sync CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This had me looking in the right place.  Under Preferences > Sync Settings on my version, I did already have the Enable Automatic Sync checked, and it had previously synchronised.  BUT, I did notice this time that there is also an Import Sync Settings check box.  By checking that, quitting the app, then reloading, I do now see my CC Libraries.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines