Highlighted

Center a page in Dreamweaver?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I center my page in Dreamweaver? I know you probably use some type of HTML or CSS code to center the page. I am using a basic template but also have an HTML and CSS coded website I am working on as well. Any help would be much appreciated!! 

TOPICS
Code, Error, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Center a page in Dreamweaver?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I center my page in Dreamweaver? I know you probably use some type of HTML or CSS code to center the page. I am using a basic template but also have an HTML and CSS coded website I am working on as well. Any help would be much appreciated!! 

TOPICS
Code, Error, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 2
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

completing what Anissa said, you also get some online tool that can be sometimes helpfull to figurate code

http://howtocenterincss.com/

this one is only one among others

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 2
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Template based on Bootstrap 4?  If yes, there are built-in utility classes for horizontal and vertical centering.  

https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/jquery/utilities/horizontal-align/

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0