• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chaining and saving a less file does not compile the main less file

Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a style.less file that includes a bunch of other .less files all in a .pre folder. I've setup the site to use the .pre folder as source and a css folder as destination. Yet when I change a included less file the compiler does not create a new style.css

What do I need to do to autocompile when a include less file is changed and saved?

TOPICS
Code , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dreamweaver/using/css-preprocessors.html

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spelled that topic. I can take a test.I find that suggestion rather insulting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the lack of informtion that was supplied to us combined with our lack of knowing your expertise on the subject, I decided to start the discussion off with a generic answer.

I am sorry if this was insulting to you. Perhaps this makes me inelligible to further persue this topic with the thought that it may insult you even further..

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines