• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chsnges to Dreamwever 21.0 behavior after reinstlling

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This past weekend, I opened a chat with Adobe asking how to delete cooking associated with Dreamweaver.  The tech said I needed to contact them again on Monday, during normal business hours,  I needed to resolve the issue so I could continue working on my website so I completely removed Dreamwever 21.0 (running on a Mac) and all references I could find (as an example: Dreamweaver plist) and reinstalled it. 

Also, before the reinstall, if I was viewing a page in MAMP, saving the page in Dreamweaver the page open in the browser would automatically be updated.  Now I must close the webpage (Chrome is my browser pf Choice) and reopen again in Dreamweaver Preview.

Are these bugs or are theisettings I nhave missed.

TOPICS
Code , Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand what your DW specific issue is that led you to reinstall, but if MAMP is not refreshing it is possible that a setting there may have changed.  Can you check the MAMP preferences and verify that caching is disabled?  If it is enabled, then it is possible your caching setting is causing the preview issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Refresh your browser to clear the old cached data.

Consult Google Chrome help for details on that.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines