Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clean view in CS6

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Got some simple question, its possible to hide/remove this blue veritical bar to have little more space for document view, i never use it.

Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you for answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

There is no option to remove the blue line. The colour denotes an active document while the space is used to show the selection with a view of collapsing the code.

In new versions, there is no blue line, yet the space is kept for the same reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there isn't any option to do that. I am hoping that the others here have a better answer.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no option to remove the blue line. The colour denotes an active document while the space is used to show the selection with a view of collapsing the code.

In new versions, there is no blue line, yet the space is kept for the same reason.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines