Highlighted

Code coloring for .vue files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me, how can I enable code coloring for .vue files? Is there some plugin for it? Vue js is pretty long on the market and dreamweaver isn't adapted to it.

I have the latest version of Dreamweaver 2019, updated today.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Here's a thread where Paul-M has been able to get a couple of Brackets extensions working in DW. There's nothing built into the interface to do it yet, like so much of the "Brackets Experience" in DW, but it can be done, at least in some cases...

Re: Brackets extensions on Dreamweaver?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Code coloring for .vue files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me, how can I enable code coloring for .vue files? Is there some plugin for it? Vue js is pretty long on the market and dreamweaver isn't adapted to it.

I have the latest version of Dreamweaver 2019, updated today.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Here's a thread where Paul-M has been able to get a couple of Brackets extensions working in DW. There's nothing built into the interface to do it yet, like so much of the "Brackets Experience" in DW, but it can be done, at least in some cases...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for you response. How can I use it with Dreamweaver? I have copied it to:

MyWindowsUser\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_GB\Configuration\Brackets\extensions\user

Restarted dreamweaver, but still doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 0
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brackets extensions don't work in Dreamweaver. 

https://medium.com/vue-mastery/best-code-editor-for-vue-js-8b0d9cca6be

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 0
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, It helped So the solution is:

I had created a folder called "vue" in here:

MyWindowsUser\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_GB\Configuration\Brackets\extensions\user

Then I pasted files from github, restarted dreamweaver and it works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 1