Highlighted

Code colours problem

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after update my mac to Mojave, I have very faded colour in Dreamweaver code view. White is almost gray. I tried to change interface settings but this not help. Do you have the same problem?

Screenshot (on the left safari where everything is good):

Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 15.11.24.png

I changed @foreground colour to #fff in main.less file in custom interface code theme and everything is OK.

Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 15.27.05.png

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Code colours problem

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after update my mac to Mojave, I have very faded colour in Dreamweaver code view. White is almost gray. I tried to change interface settings but this not help. Do you have the same problem?

Screenshot (on the left safari where everything is good):

Screenshot 2018-09-26 at 15.11.24.png

I changed @foreground colour to #fff in main.less file in custom interface code theme and everything is OK.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2018 0