Highlighted

Code scroll bar not effective

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know for sure that in previous versions of Dreamweaver, the scroll bar on the code section, when using split view, was easy to maneuver.  Now it's tiny and the slightest movement takes you very, very far away from the line you want to scroll up or down from.  This affects workflow and productivity.  I don't understand why certain conveniences long-time users have loved are suddenly no longer there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Code scroll bar not effective

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know for sure that in previous versions of Dreamweaver, the scroll bar on the code section, when using split view, was easy to maneuver.  Now it's tiny and the slightest movement takes you very, very far away from the line you want to scroll up or down from.  This affects workflow and productivity.  I don't understand why certain conveniences long-time users have loved are suddenly no longer there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree 100% with you. Post your comments/vote here: Up and Down Arrows for Scrolling – Adobe Dreamweaver: Feature Ideas

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019 1
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not so bad on short files.  But it's vexing as all heck on long scripts.  My workaround is to use keyboard arrows or the page up/down keys instead of the scrollbar.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019 1
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mouse wheel compensates.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019 0