Highlighted

Code View Customization in DW 19

Participant ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doe anyone else have problems with the code view colors?  I'm having problems reading large swaths of code when everything is monochromatic.  There are very few options and from the user guide you have to go into a main.less file which is far too complicated.

I've been using DW 2015 because of smoother workflow.  DW 19 has too many problems.

Does anyone have a better system for customizing the code view?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Code View Customization in DW 19

Participant ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doe anyone else have problems with the code view colors?  I'm having problems reading large swaths of code when everything is monochromatic.  There are very few options and from the user guide you have to go into a main.less file which is far too complicated.

I've been using DW 2015 because of smoother workflow.  DW 19 has too many problems.

Does anyone have a better system for customizing the code view?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there's no easier way.

Adobe simply hasn't re-integrated Code Coloring back into the Preferences interface. Whether they plan to do that at some point in the future is anybody's guess. CC 2015 was the last version we could change from there, ever since, we've had to modify program files instead of choosing colors for a list of categories.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0