• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Codethema funktioniert nicht mehr

Participant ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich kann auf einmal kein Codethema mehr zuweisen.

Nach einem Neustart war auf einmal der Hintergrund weiß und das läst sich nicht mehr Ändern. Beim Versuch ein Thema zu übernehmen wird folgende Fehlermeldung ausgespuckt: "beim ausführen von onLoad in writePreference.htm trat ein javascript-fehler auf."

Was tun?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

In that case rename the configuration folder to Configuration-backup and restart Dreamweaver as per link that I gave you.

Note:

• Rename the folder rather than delete so that you can resurrect it if the problem is not solved
  • All of your settings as well as your extensions will have to be re-instated as they will be lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the cache as per Deleting a corrupted cache file

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did that already. but that didn't help. would be really annoying if i had to completely remove my settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case rename the configuration folder to Configuration-backup and restart Dreamweaver as per link that I gave you.

Note:

• Rename the folder rather than delete so that you can resurrect it if the problem is not solved
  • All of your settings as well as your extensions will have to be re-instated as they will be lost.
Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines