• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Command Window

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Adobe CC Dreamweaver.

Is there a command window in Dreamweaver where I can test commands, especially to check the value of variables like the command window in Matlab? I am writing Javascript and creating variables and arrays and such. I need a window that will list all of my variables and arrays and what type of variable they are. I also need to run small code snippets to test them.

Thanks Comunity.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

No, Dw has been missing features to help with js for years. I have submitted numerous feature request over the years.

They did incorporate a js de-bugger for a short time, but made it so inaccessible as to be virtually useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, Dw has been missing features to help with js for years. I have submitted numerous feature request over the years.

They did incorporate a js de-bugger for a short time, but made it so inaccessible as to be virtually useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines