• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compilation error; in css there is a gap before ::after and ::before

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error when I'm nesting styles in scss. Dreamweaver puts a gap between the stylename and ::before and ::after. I don't know how to get through this. Anyone could help?
Example:
IN SCSS

.page-wrapper{
         width:80%;
         margin:0 auto;
         ::after{
              content: " ";
              display: block;
              clear: both;
         }
}

IN CSS
.page-wrapper {
        width: 80%;
        margin: 0 auto; }
.page-wrapper ::after {
       content: " ";
       display: block;
       clear: both; }

There is a gap between the r and : (marked in red). How do I fix this? I know I can put it in an ordinary css style in scss but I want to solve this properly.

TOPICS
Code , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Bug reporting can be done here: https://dreamweaver.uservoice.com/forums/382851-adobe-dreamweaver-bugs

It's possible someone has already brought up the issue, lending your voice to their report will help prioritize issues for the Dev Team. If it hasn't been brought up, start a new report. make sure to include all steps to replicate the problem so Adobe knows what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bug reporting can be done here: https://dreamweaver.uservoice.com/forums/382851-adobe-dreamweaver-bugs

It's possible someone has already brought up the issue, lending your voice to their report will help prioritize issues for the Dev Team. If it hasn't been brought up, start a new report. make sure to include all steps to replicate the problem so Adobe knows what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines