Highlighted

Convert php pages to Microsoft Word documents

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of an application that will convert a PHP webpage created in Dreamweaver and convert it to a Microsoft Word document?

There are many references to convert doc/docx to html/php but none that go the other direction.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Convert php pages to Microsoft Word documents

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of an application that will convert a PHP webpage created in Dreamweaver and convert it to a Microsoft Word document?

There are many references to convert doc/docx to html/php but none that go the other direction.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used it many times and depending on word complexity (vba° it does a quite good job

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 0
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone through the GitHub PHPOffice website and $399 is far out of my budget. 

Another suggestions would be appriciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 0
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prehaps missed a step, where the 399 is indicated ?

PHPWord/LICENSE at develop · PHPOffice/PHPWord · GitHub

I'm certainly didn't updated the last libs, I never had to pay anything ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 1
Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you hoping to do with this once you've converted it?   Honestly, HTML doesn't translate all that well to MS Word.  You might have better results If you open your online site in a browser like Firefox and go to File > Print > print to PDF.  At least with PDF, most of the layout and images are preserved even if the animation, interactivity and CSS styles are lost.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2019 1