Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy/Paste Function Not Working

Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure where to note this for Adobe staff/support, but I wanted to mention that after I use Dreamweaver for an extended period of time, let's say for the sake of a time reference after using Dreamweaver for 30 minutes to an hour, the copy/paste function will simply stop working. I can no longer copy/paste code with the shortcut keys, nor highlighting and right clicking.

Along with this, the program itself seems to just deteriorate after using it for an extended period of time altogether. I know this is general, but really, it just starts working poorly. One other example is that the live preview will just stop working even though nothing has changed as far as my end (i.e.: file locations, etc.) It just stops working properly.

There are a lot of odd end bugs like this I have noticed and I want to start making note of them to the appropriate staff/support, if possible.

Restarting the program is the only thing I can find that works, but it is only a temporary fix as these issues repeat themselves. This is obviously not a good solution though.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

This bug has been fixed in the prerelease build https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/9EB451B5-D2E8-46E5-AFA2-78C85442FFA2/participate/CD0C95AA-6274-4001-FC50-A58A26BE87BE and should be available in the next update. Feel free to download the build and let the team know of your observations.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has been fixed in the prerelease build https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/9EB451B5-D2E8-46E5-AFA2-78C85442FFA2/participate/CD0C95AA-6274-... and should be available in the next update. Feel free to download the build and let the team know of your observations.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, thank you so much!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines