Highlighted

Copy & Paste

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

DW has annoying issue since last update.

When I have opened a few tabs with my programs ( usually php one) and start using Copy & Paste between code and search field it doesn't remember or clear  clipboard.

After a few times when I'm trying copy a new text and paste DW stored my last coped text.

To remove my last stored text I have to go to Safari or "outside" the DW and copy any sentence from there. After that I can Copy and Paste again for a while.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy & Paste

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

DW has annoying issue since last update.

When I have opened a few tabs with my programs ( usually php one) and start using Copy & Paste between code and search field it doesn't remember or clear  clipboard.

After a few times when I'm trying copy a new text and paste DW stored my last coped text.

To remove my last stored text I have to go to Safari or "outside" the DW and copy any sentence from there. After that I can Copy and Paste again for a while.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 22, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this Mac OS or Windows?  I'm on Mac 10.13 and have noticed some weird copy/paste behaviors before but it hasn't been limited to just DW to me though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OSX 10.13.3 (17D102)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iDannyM,

There have been a few copy paste issues reported here, and I am not sure if yours is a similar case.

Before we proceed, can you try restoring preferences Unusual behavior in Dreamweaver? Try restoring preferences. and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 0
iDannyM LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I did the reset. I'll let you know soon. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2018 0