Highlighted

Crash reopening windows

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message every time I try to open Dreamweaver:

The last time you opened Dreamweaver CC, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?

Whether I answer yes or no, it crashes immediately. Can't find any solutions online. I'm working on Mac OS. Please help! I have a job I have to do for a client today!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash reopening windows

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message every time I try to open Dreamweaver:

The last time you opened Dreamweaver CC, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?

Whether I answer yes or no, it crashes immediately. Can't find any solutions online. I'm working on Mac OS. Please help! I have a job I have to do for a client today!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of DW?

Which  version of OS?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

We will try our best to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Kratika

Dreamweaver Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0