Highlighted

Create a theme in DW and Supported languages in DW

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyay to make a theme the way that I want to build with this tool ? because someone led me know that the tools works with XHTML, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, .JSP, ColdFusion and others !.

I just wanna build  a opitimized website for my campany that talks about vendor produtos pela internet and others stuff, please help me .

Thanks for your time !

[Mod Note: Spam links removed]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

The current version of Dreamweaver supports the following document types and code.

ColdFusion, ASP.NET and JSP are not supported file types.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a theme in DW and Supported languages in DW

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyay to make a theme the way that I want to build with this tool ? because someone led me know that the tools works with XHTML, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, .JSP, ColdFusion and others !.

I just wanna build  a opitimized website for my campany that talks about vendor produtos pela internet and others stuff, please help me .

Thanks for your time !

[Mod Note: Spam links removed]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

The current version of Dreamweaver supports the following document types and code.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 0