• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating PDF using Dreamweaver CS5.5

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Adobe Create Suite 5.5 Web Premium.  I would like to create a PDF file of an html file created in CS5.5.  I don't see the option for  PDF when I do a save as.  Would I need a later version of software?  This is a standalone package so I'm not looking to go into paying a monthly fee.  Would anyone know if Dreamweaver 6 allows you to create PDF files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Open your file in either a browser or DW 5.5 and select File | Print (Print Code in 5.5) [shortcut CTL-P or CMD-P] and change your printer designation from your default printer to Adobe PDF.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Document Cloud, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign can all create PDFs.

There are also some online conversion tools to go from HTML to PDF.

As far as I know, there is no version of DW that has this functionality built into it though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  This was very helpful. I believe the online conversion tools will work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open your file in either a browser or DW 5.5 and select File | Print (Print Code in 5.5) [shortcut CTL-P or CMD-P] and change your printer designation from your default printer to Adobe PDF.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines