Highlighted

CSS Grid is included in Edge 16

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CSS Grid is included in Edge 16 that was released today as part of the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CSS Grid is included in Edge 16

Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CSS Grid is included in Edge 16 that was released today as part of the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2017 1
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that it can be complex for the team to integrate it, but that is for this type of reason that having the possibilities to update the chrome engine ourself (without have to wait the DW build update) will be a real plus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you got the email as well Ben .

I don't think live view not supporting grid layouts is a problem at this stage, as it will take a year or two before most people will have enough experiance and confidence in developing with grids, before deploying it on live sites.

I do wish though that Dw did have a stand alone autoprefixer, as the ability to select portions of the css to apply it to, especially if flexbox is used with grids is to me an essential feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 0
pziecina LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick update for those who do not know.

This is Edge updating to the latest specs, which includes the grid template properties usage. Previous versions including IE10/11 does support css grid layouts but to the original specs, which did not include the use of the template property.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 0