Highlighted

Difficulty adding Adobe Edge Web Fonts

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, When I try to go to the screen to adjust the font choice, this is the screen I am getting:

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.51.45 AM.png

It does not change from this, no matter how long I wait. Can anyone explain how I go about getting a visual look at the fonts that are being named, but not presented visually as is shown in the tutorial video when first starting up Dreamweaver? I have done a bit of research to see if anyone else is having this issue, but wasn't able to find anything really useful. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate the help. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I found it much simpler to go direcctly to Edge fonts web site, copy the relevent code and paste it into the document <head> tag. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Difficulty adding Adobe Edge Web Fonts

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, When I try to go to the screen to adjust the font choice, this is the screen I am getting:

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.51.45 AM.png

It does not change from this, no matter how long I wait. Can anyone explain how I go about getting a visual look at the fonts that are being named, but not presented visually as is shown in the tutorial video when first starting up Dreamweaver? I have done a bit of research to see if anyone else is having this issue, but wasn't able to find anything really useful. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate the help. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I found it much simpler to go direcctly to Edge fonts web site, copy the relevent code and paste it into the document <head> tag. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple things come to mind here. You can follow the following KB article and try clearing the filecache and delete the user config folder: JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver​ .  If that doesn't work, a firewall could be blocking access to the site. If you can temporarily disable your firewall try that to see if it helps (or talk to an administrator if needed) and see if you have any issue accessing this site: Adobe Edge Web Fonts  .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2018 0