• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DIR: output from Windows CS6 DVD

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone with a Windows version of DW CS6 post a copy of what is in the root folder of the installation DVD?  I need to know the names of the  folders/files that are present.  I have what I thought was a CS6 DVD but am having a difficult time reading it in my drive.  One folder showed up on the DVD and now it isn't(!).

Thanks!

--Ben

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a CS6 installation disk, not that this would help much.   It sounds like either your disk is corrupted (dirty, scratched, etc..) or your optical reader is dirty or damaged.   Test the disk on a friend's computer.

================

Beware of fake Adobe reps offering to sell you software or gain remote access to your computer.  It's a scam. Run away!  Adobe ended Creative Suite sales in 2017.  It cannot be legally purcahsed from any retailer, vendor or country now.

3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff

https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines