Highlighted

doppelklick in der codeansicht

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

ich habe mir die neue vers. von dw angesehen. da ich behindert bin, ist ein erfektives arbeiten für mich wichtig. so, wenn  ich in der vergangenen version in der codeansicht über ein wort einen doppelklick auslöste, wurde das ganze wort markiert.

in neuen version ist dies nicht der fall. kann man dies einstellen??

lg martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

doppelklick in der codeansicht

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

ich habe mir die neue vers. von dw angesehen. da ich behindert bin, ist ein erfektives arbeiten für mich wichtig. so, wenn  ich in der vergangenen version in der codeansicht über ein wort einen doppelklick auslöste, wurde das ganze wort markiert.

in neuen version ist dies nicht der fall. kann man dies einstellen??

lg martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mactoo6,

I wasn't able to completely understand your question, but from the little I did it looks like you are having an issue with a keyboard shortcut in the current version that did not exist in the previous version of Dreamweaver.

In the time that we complete the investigation, I suggest downloading a previous version of DW that worked for you using this link

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0