Highlighted

Dreamweaver 20 - Access to Macintosh HD:Users:Me:Documents:WebsiteFolder:style.css was denied

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access to Macintosh HD:Users:Me:Documents:WebsiteFolder:style.css was denied

Hi folks I'm getting the above message - which means my websites cannot access the CSS file. 

I'm not very technical.

Can I have suggestions on how to allow access? I would be very grateful.

Best wishes

David

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver 20 - Access to Macintosh HD:Users:Me:Documents:WebsiteFolder:style.css was denied

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access to Macintosh HD:Users:Me:Documents:WebsiteFolder:style.css was denied

Hi folks I'm getting the above message - which means my websites cannot access the CSS file. 

I'm not very technical.

Can I have suggestions on how to allow access? I would be very grateful.

Best wishes

David

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a Mac, but I do believe that Mac has access rules. This has nothing to do with Dreamweaver and all to do the Apple.

Try an Apple forum or read the manual.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your user account has full admin rights, it's pretty easy to fix on a Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-permissions-for-files-folders-or-disks-mchlp1203/mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Learn Resources
Add a group