Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DREAMWEAVER 2019 para 2020

Participant ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,
Before reporting what has been going on I clarify that I am an enthusiast for everything from ADOBE. But it has already happened with a version of DW that it was clear that something was wrong with the version of DW. The person who answered tried to convince me that DW was right. After my answer to the answer he (or she - I don't remember) changed his position asking to use another version because something was really wrong. Unless mistakenly, the same mistake has been happening with the change of the 2019 DW version to 2020.
Note the following:
1. Everyone who works with MySQL database (Apache / 2.4.33 (Win32) PHP / 7.0.29 Server at localhost Port 80) knows that locally when opening a PHP page shows in the address, for example: http: //localhost/controleactivities/metadata/Index.php. This example is from a page created in DW 2019. Now look at the same page opening in DW 2020 which shows at the address: http://127.0.0.1:60738/preview/app/index.html. Please do not state that this number is "ip" and it is anyway. It has to show the term "localhost". That is a domain name;
2. Note that it does not tell localhost how correct it is when it opens in DW 2019;
3. The page extension in the example is index.php, as it was created in DW 2019 and not the same page address shown when opened in DW 2020, such as: http://127.0.0.1:60738/preview/ app / index.html;
4. How does index.html show if I saved and set in DW version 2020 as index.php?
5. At the time the solution they gave me was: "Do not use the DW version that does not show hocalhost as there is an error in the program”;
6. Let's imagine that DW 2020 has something new. I will not be entitled to use due to DW 2019 version change to 2020 because there is an error. I am paying equal to all who have this plan and have to have a program working properly.
7. I repeat, every page created in PHP with database has to show http: // localhost / because this page is in the C: \ wamp \ www directory and this is the configuration made in DW when it was created.
Thank you very much

TOPICS
Code , Extensions , Interface , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

The address you're seeing is on Adobe's servers and is caused by using DWs new Real Time Preview instead of preview in Browser. Real Time Preview uses Adobe's server sto show you a "live" rendition of your page as you work on it. it often breaks down when working on dynamic sites.

It has never worked correctly for me when working with a database driven site, so I turn it off, and back into the old Preview In Browser.

You do that under...

Edit > Preferences > Real Time Preview > check the box for D

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The address you're seeing is on Adobe's servers and is caused by using DWs new Real Time Preview instead of preview in Browser. Real Time Preview uses Adobe's server sto show you a "live" rendition of your page as you work on it. it often breaks down when working on dynamic sites.

It has never worked correctly for me when working with a database driven site, so I turn it off, and back into the old Preview In Browser.

You do that under...

Edit > Preferences > Real Time Preview > check the box for Default to Static Browser preview

You will then start seeing the correct "localhost" locations when you hit F12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much,
What a fright, I was already thinking that something was wrong with the version. Sorry, I rushed.
Hugs and everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines