• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver 2020 June update (latest) issues

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to changing DW 2020's icon to magenta in the CC Manager app, the newest update seems to have broken DW. It's creating extra code, misplacing part of existing copy and refusing to update the design screen and to save. I still work faster with DW CS6, much better coding interface in my view (please make code highlighting an option), too bad Catalina will be rolled out in my company's machines soon and will make it unavailable. Adobe, please fix DW, no one can depend on broken software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you please share more information with us so that we can investigate the issue at our end.

1) Please share steps to reproduce the issues you mentioned above with screenshots.

2) It would be helpful if you could also share the video capture of the issues.

Regards

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I'm using Catalina now, CS6 is no more an option. Not sure if the problems I reported were due to some issue in the old OS and laptop, the fact is whatever was happening, I can't reproduce them anymore. But I'm seeing different issues now: what happened with Opt + Click + Drag? It shows the plus sign as if something is getting duplicated, but it doesn't do that, it just moves what's selected. And I used to be able to do that in the Find and Replace box, it was so much easier when something went in both the Find and the Replace, just added with something else, which is almost always the case for me. And I saw odd behaviors when some tag is not closed or something else is missing, it doesn't allow me to troubleshoot by clicking on a tag and seeing where it closes, even if not affected by the missing tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines