Highlighted

Dreamweaver 2020 June update (latest) issues

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to changing DW 2020's icon to magenta in the CC Manager app, the newest update seems to have broken DW. It's creating extra code, misplacing part of existing copy and refusing to update the design screen and to save. I still work faster with DW CS6, much better coding interface in my view (please make code highlighting an option), too bad Catalina will be rolled out in my company's machines soon and will make it unavailable. Adobe, please fix DW, no one can depend on broken software.

Topics

Enterprise, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver 2020 June update (latest) issues

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to changing DW 2020's icon to magenta in the CC Manager app, the newest update seems to have broken DW. It's creating extra code, misplacing part of existing copy and refusing to update the design screen and to save. I still work faster with DW CS6, much better coding interface in my view (please make code highlighting an option), too bad Catalina will be rolled out in my company's machines soon and will make it unavailable. Adobe, please fix DW, no one can depend on broken software.

Topics

Enterprise, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you please share more information with us so that we can investigate the issue at our end.

1) Please share steps to reproduce the issues you mentioned above with screenshots.

2) It would be helpful if you could also share the video capture of the issues.

Regards

Dreamweaver Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Learn Resources
Add a group