Highlighted

Dreamweaver 2020

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resently began usinf <?php include within my webpages.  I have multiple folders within the Root directory, including one named Includes. 

Now, whenenrt I open a folder in the Root directory by clinking the > symbol. the Folder that includes the (named Includes), also opens.

This is just an annoyance but is there a waybto stop this ehavior?

Thank You for yourv response.  

I followed the instructions in the article but they did not work (the files were not found to delete, so I went ahead and completely removed Dtramweaver (including all fils folders and hidden folders associated with Dreamweaver) and reinstalled.  ll is aokay now.

Without your suggestion on the article, I wouldn't have considerd corruption of the files, so hans again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver 2020

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resently began usinf <?php include within my webpages.  I have multiple folders within the Root directory, including one named Includes. 

Now, whenenrt I open a folder in the Root directory by clinking the > symbol. the Folder that includes the (named Includes), also opens.

This is just an annoyance but is there a waybto stop this ehavior?

I followed the instructions in the article but they did not work (the files were not found to delete, so I went ahead and completely removed Dtramweaver (including all fils folders and hidden folders associated with Dreamweaver) and reinstalled.  ll is aokay now.

Without your suggestion on the article, I wouldn't have considerd corruption of the files, so hans again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your local server running?

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines