Highlighted

dreamweaver add line in my file after download

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Since a cup of time I don't use dreamweaver to download with some website (not for all), because each time it add blank line between code line. it look like that (sreenshot) > http://prntscr.com/qbfrq6

I think it's server configuration but I don't know which one, some body to help me ?

thanks

TOPICS
Code, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dreamweaver add line in my file after download

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Since a cup of time I don't use dreamweaver to download with some website (not for all), because each time it add blank line between code line. it look like that (sreenshot) > http://prntscr.com/qbfrq6

I think it's server configuration but I don't know which one, some body to help me ?

thanks

TOPICS
Code, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to remove those blank lines by doing a 'Find & Replace'

Remove blank code lines in Dreamweaver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes for sure it's possible (but not simple to find the good shortcode, if you know this I take it 😉 ), but I would like to download the file without line break 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the Code Format in the preferences - Edit > Preferences

junk.jpg

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2019 1
Luc35 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I know this, but it doesn't change anything...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0