• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver - Adding Multiple Pictures to File Simultaneously

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Dreamweaver CS6 on a Mac and I am able to select 1-100 or more pictures in Mac Finder at the same time and drag them into my HTML file in Dreamweaver.

I have tried to do this in Dreamweaver  CC and Dreamweaver 2020 and I cannot do it - it seems to only allow me to insert 1 picture at a time.

I am currently on MAC OS Mojave - this is the last OS that will support Dreammweaver CS6 - So going forward I will need to not upgrade my OS if I want to be able to continue to add multiple pictures at the same time?

Any thoughts???

Thanks

Jamie

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple, do not upgrade.

90% of what Dw CC has that Dw CS6 does not, is not requiered.

If you do require more up-to-date code hinting, then a free editor such as VS Code is the better option. Even Adobes Brackets that is now the code editor used in Dw CC is free. So look and think very carefully before subscribing to the CC plan, and ask yourself if the cost is worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why on Earth aren't you doing this dynamically?  With a little PHP code, you can automatically populate a page with an entire folder of images.  No manual insertions required. 

And best of all, the page is automatically updated when you  add/delete images from the server.  See a working demo with code example below.

https://alt-web.com/GALLERY/BS-Gallery.php

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines