Highlighted

Dreamweaver Browser Preview

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Always have problems with either the browser preview or inside of the softwer preview. They are always not working properly. How do I Fix that once for all?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver Browser Preview

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Always have problems with either the browser preview or inside of the softwer preview. They are always not working properly. How do I Fix that once for all?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The real-time preview doesn't work great - best to to change the setting to default to static browser preview imo - go to edit > preferences > real-time preview

static.jpg

Paul-M, ACP - www.webspectrum.co.uk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 1
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problem are you having specifically?

Is there an error message of some kind, or do you simply mean your page isn't displaying as expected?

If you are seeing an error message, we would need to know what error you are getting in order to offer advice.

If your pages aren't displaying as intended within a browser, it's usually because of code errors. Validate your code by going to File > Validate > Current Document (W3C) or directly at http://validator.w3.org/nu and then repairing the errors shown.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 1
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information.  Is this a static HTML site or a dynamic site like WordPress?

Are you in Live view or Design view?  See screenshot.

Document ToolbarDocument Toolbar

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0