Highlighted

Dreamweaver bugs out in macOS Catalina 10.15.1

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with the preview icon in the document toolbar not doing anything, no pop up or QR code. Only way I've managed to fix the issue is reinstall which is annoying because it bugs out quite often.

macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Update: Ok, so reseting prefrences fixes the issue. I removed my preferences when I uninstalled which is why it fixed the issue initially. Still happening though, trying to get to the bottom of it.

Note: It breaks after quitting and relaunching Dreamweaver

Update: Deleted the old site and made a new one, can no longer replicate the issue.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver bugs out in macOS Catalina 10.15.1

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with the preview icon in the document toolbar not doing anything, no pop up or QR code. Only way I've managed to fix the issue is reinstall which is annoying because it bugs out quite often.

macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Update: Ok, so reseting prefrences fixes the issue. I removed my preferences when I uninstalled which is why it fixed the issue initially. Still happening though, trying to get to the bottom of it.

Note: It breaks after quitting and relaunching Dreamweaver

Update: Deleted the old site and made a new one, can no longer replicate the issue.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look here https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dreamweaver/kb/known-issues-macos-Catalina.html

PS: Moved to a new topic

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 1