Highlighted

Dreamweaver cannot see Git-Bash

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and have installed the latest version of Dreamweaver and Git on my computer. After initial testing I can confirm that Git is installed correctly and working and is in my system PATH

Her is my Dreamweaver "git" preferences:

DWGitPref.PNG

Dreamweaver seems to be seeing my Git Repository called "test" and the features seem to be working inside Dreamweaver but when I attempt to launch the terminal from Dreamweaver I get this error:

TerminalError.PNG

I have verified the paths and everything is set up exactly the way it should be as far as I know. If anyone has a solution for this I would greatly appreciate some help.

Sigh! Never mind I figured it out. In the command line I misspelled git as get.

Well I hope this helps some new person in the future.

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver cannot see Git-Bash

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and have installed the latest version of Dreamweaver and Git on my computer. After initial testing I can confirm that Git is installed correctly and working and is in my system PATH

Her is my Dreamweaver "git" preferences:

DWGitPref.PNG

Dreamweaver seems to be seeing my Git Repository called "test" and the features seem to be working inside Dreamweaver but when I attempt to launch the terminal from Dreamweaver I get this error:

TerminalError.PNG

I have verified the paths and everything is set up exactly the way it should be as far as I know. If anyone has a solution for this I would greatly appreciate some help.

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2017 0