Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CC 2018 Installation Failed

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Before this occurred, Dreamweaver was working fine, but there was an additional application after I downloaded Dreamweaver and a few other applications, and this additional application did not quit properly every time I went to shut it down. I was so frustrated, that I made a mistake, and placed it in my bin and deleted it. It had a blue and white icon and had two or three letters in white, and the only letter I remembered was the letter D and possibly A. After I deleted this application, Dreamweaver would not open and would crash every time I tried to open it. Since I got all of the build installations from the school's tech office, I went to my teacher. My teacher thought of uninstalling the Dreamweaver, but it would not install, so he placed it in the bin and empty it. But now when I open the install buttion this shows up, as well as using Muse. However, I never installed Muse before and now it would not install like in the photo. Please help me, since I need this for a project soon!

Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 11.52.18 AM.png

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Error , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try uninstalling using the CC cleaner https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and try reinstalling?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines