Highlighted

Dreamweaver CC 2019 lags and freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for some weeks, I have lags and freezes. They may last 30 seconds and during this time i can't touch the code. I discovered that the processus "adobe dreameaver CC 2019 helper" is involved, if I kill it ( they may be several of it, I just have to kill the one who take the more processor time), lags go away. Has  anybody have a better solution than this one ? Maybe an explanation about it.

Thanks

Gilles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CC 2019 lags and freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for some weeks, I have lags and freezes. They may last 30 seconds and during this time i can't touch the code. I discovered that the processus "adobe dreameaver CC 2019 helper" is involved, if I kill it ( they may be several of it, I just have to kill the one who take the more processor time), lags go away. Has  anybody have a better solution than this one ? Maybe an explanation about it.

Thanks

Gilles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard of this issue previously, but not in the recent versions. Can you contact customer support using this link Contact Customer Care​ ? Let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been fixed yet ? I'm getting the something and have to quit and restart multiple times. Related to Database of old files .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue in either DW CC  2019 or DW CC 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines