Highlighted

Dreamweaver CC 2019

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to fixed this error ? When I try make connect Mysql to provider the recordset

your PHP server doesn´t have the Mysql module loaded or you can´t use the mysql_(p) connect functions

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CC 2019

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to fixed this error ? When I try make connect Mysql to provider the recordset

your PHP server doesn´t have the Mysql module loaded or you can´t use the mysql_(p) connect functions

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but your question is too broad. There can be one or many issues causing your problem, ranging from the version of PHP that you are using to you having the ability to code.

Please be more specific, where an example of your code would not go astray.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had DW 4, It was possible to make a connection used mysql and PHP.

But mysql was deprected, at the moment DW CC 2019 has the same options to create the connections and create a recordset used database.

But unfortunaly when i try to create I have this problema.

PHP server doesn´t have the Mysql module loaded or you can´t use the mysql_(p) connect functions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This surprises me, I did not realise that the server side panels were re-introduced in the latest version of Dreamweaver. These panels are useless unless you use an outdated version of PHP, something that I would not recommend.

At this stage it is best to forget about them until Adobe decide to upgrade the functions and use MySQLi or PDO.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is true!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0