Highlighted

Dreamweaver CC 2020 typing speed is unmanageable

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am coding simple email HTMLs and it is close to impossible to do anything within Dreamweaver. It takes so much patience to simply type or edit a nested table like I'm working in a beatup 386 computer. It's even worse than writing code in a 386 computer. I've already turned off Code Hints and Code Rewriting to no avail. 

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for writing to us and sorry to hear you are facing issue with typing. Can you please try performing the work-around mentioned in the below article.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue else we will further debug the issue.

Regards,
Dreamweaver Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CC 2020 typing speed is unmanageable

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am coding simple email HTMLs and it is close to impossible to do anything within Dreamweaver. It takes so much patience to simply type or edit a nested table like I'm working in a beatup 386 computer. It's even worse than writing code in a 386 computer. I've already turned off Code Hints and Code Rewriting to no avail. 

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for writing to us and sorry to hear you are facing issue with typing. Can you please try performing the work-around mentioned in the below article.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue else we will further debug the issue.

Regards,
Dreamweaver Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlo,

Regards,
Dreamweaver Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thanks so much for the quick reply! Yes that did make a big difference and it's working fine now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1