• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CC and "cfm" related files

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is old but since I will have to move to Catalina eventually and will lose essential Dreamweaver functionality, I ask to the community:

Does anyone know how to manually include cfm and cfc files to show within the related files tab?

This is key for me to be more productive.

I wasn't able to find yet an IDE that supports related files the way Dreamweaver CS6 (and previous versions) do.

If there is no way with Dreamweaver CC, anyone knows an IDE that when I open a file, it will also open all related files, including cfm, cfc, js, css?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Code , How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

If you need older versions of DW to support ColdFusion files, DO NOT upgrade to Catalina. Or keep  an older compatible OS on a virtual machine or 2nd computer to support older software. 

Based on what I'm reading in other product forums, Catalina is a mixed bag at best and a catastrophe at worst. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need older versions of DW to support ColdFusion files, DO NOT upgrade to Catalina. Or keep  an older compatible OS on a virtual machine or 2nd computer to support older software. 

Based on what I'm reading in other product forums, Catalina is a mixed bag at best and a catastrophe at worst. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Nancy, I appreciate your answer.

For the moment I have no choice. I'll stay away from Catalina.

I'll also wait to see if someone has a recommendation about other IDEs with this functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines