Highlighted

Dreamweaver CC Toolbar Missing on Mac Catalina

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 2018 Mac Mini has macOS Catalina Version 10.15.3 with multiple monitors and an eGPU. Dreamweaver opens in the right monitor. I code in front and use left & right monitors for utility when developing. As my title bar is missing and I can't find a way to move the IDE to my center monitor, this application in Creative Cloud is unusable. 
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.17.58 PM.png

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CC Toolbar Missing on Mac Catalina

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 2018 Mac Mini has macOS Catalina Version 10.15.3 with multiple monitors and an eGPU. Dreamweaver opens in the right monitor. I code in front and use left & right monitors for utility when developing. As my title bar is missing and I can't find a way to move the IDE to my center monitor, this application in Creative Cloud is unusable. 
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.17.58 PM.png

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32-bit apps won't work on Catalina.  

Have you updated display drivers to the latest versions?

Do you have the latest version of DW CC 2020?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud. Perhaps CC needs updating, thanks for the suggestion... After checking the CC app, yeah, everything needed an update. Assumed since Premier, Photoshop and Audition were working fine, Dreamweaver should too...  

And after updating to Dreamweaver to 20.1, 15211 build..., still dorked: 
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 11.02.49 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Dreamweaver only available in 32b? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info Ben. That page is telling me that my very currently updated 2020 Creative Cloud Dreamweaver should work with Catalina. However, on another page: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/known-issues-macos-Catalina.html 

it states "Dreamweaver 20.0 & Dreamweaver 19.2.1 work with macOS 10.15 (Catalina)", so it's looking like version 20.1 may not be compatable. Also according to the article, I will want to run Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool prior to attemptiug to find and install 20.0 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20.1 is a dot release (aka incremental update) that came out recently.  20.x is compatible with Catalina.  I think the multi-display set-up might be creating problems.  Revert to a single display.  If DW works OK, then add a second display. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines