Highlighted

Dreamweaver CC version 18.2

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have recently downloaded the setup for a free-trial Dreamweaver cc version 18.2 in my PC with window 8. However, I could not complete the installation because it has always gone until something like 50% and stopped. Can anyone help me please?

Appreciated!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

It's likely you have something conflicting with your DW installation already installed on your system. You should contact Customer Care directly.

This is one of the issues they're actually set up to deal with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CC version 18.2

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have recently downloaded the setup for a free-trial Dreamweaver cc version 18.2 in my PC with window 8. However, I could not complete the installation because it has always gone until something like 50% and stopped. Can anyone help me please?

Appreciated!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

It's likely you have something conflicting with your DW installation already installed on your system. You should contact Customer Care directly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver does not support Windows 8. For the 2018 releases, you could use Windows 8.1, but for anything newer you will need to upgrade to Windows 10.

Dreamweaver system requirements 2019

OS support for Creative Cloud 2019 apps

Dreamweaver system requirements 2018

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Getahuna,

Ben is right, you need to upgrade your operating system to Windows 8.1 or 10. You can install DW 2018 on Windows 8.1 but for DW 2019 you need Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, or Windows 10 (build 10.0.14393).

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ben and Hershika,

My operating system is Windows 8.1 (sorry for the typo). Of course, I was able to download the setup (Dreamweaver_Set-Up.exe) and the installation was underway. However, it could not go beyond the 50% of installation. Don't know why.

Thanks for your continued support

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 1