Highlighted

Dreamweaver code formatting

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have a silly question about how the code is displayed. I expected thet, when writting something like 

<div></div>

And then hit the intro key, i expect to look like

Annotation 2020-08-07 223151.png

but it shows like

Annotation 2020-08-07 223303.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

HTML tags in a PHP document are formatted as per preferences in tag libraries.  You can format the code within PHP blocks with below instructions.

You can customize the CSS, JS, and PHP code formatting by adding formatting rules in .jsbeautifyrc file in your site root folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver code formatting

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have a silly question about how the code is displayed. I expected thet, when writting something like 

<div></div>

And then hit the intro key, i expect to look like

Annotation 2020-08-07 223151.png

but it shows like

Annotation 2020-08-07 223303.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

HTML tags in a PHP document are formatted as per preferences in tag libraries.  You can format the code within PHP blocks with below instructions.

You can customize the CSS, JS, and PHP code formatting by adding formatting rules in .jsbeautifyrc file in your site root folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 2